Stable Diffusion UI v2
The Stable Diffusion UI is a simple 1-click way to install and use Stable Diffusion on your own computer. No dependencies or technical knowledge required.
️🔥🎉 New! Live Preview, More Samplers, In-Painting, Face Correction (GFPGAN) and Upscaling (RealESRGAN) have been added!
This distribution currently uses Stable Diffusion 1.4. Once the model for 1.5 becomes publicly available, the model in this distribution will be updated.
Features in the new v2 Version:
- No Dependencies or Technical Knowledge Required: 1-click install for Windows 10/11 and Linux. No dependencies, no need for WSL or Docker or Conda or technical setup. Just download and run!
- Face Correction (GFPGAN) and Upscaling (RealESRGAN)
- Live Preview: See the image as the AI is drawing it
- Lots of Samplers: ddim, plms, heun, euler, euler_a, dpm2, dpm2_a, lms
- Image Modifiers: A library of modifier tags like “Realistic”, “Pencil Sketch”, “ArtStation” etc. Experiment with various styles quickly.
- New UI: with cleaner design
- Waifu Model Support: Just replace the
stable-diffusion\sd-v1-4.ckptfile after installation with the Waifu model
- Supports “Text to Image” and “Image to Image”
- Use CPU setting: If you don’t have a compatible graphics card, but still want to run it on your CPU.
- Auto-updater: Gets you the latest improvements and bug-fixes to a rapidly evolving project.
- Low Memory Usage: Creates 512x512 images with less than 4GB of VRAM!
Please try the common troubleshooting steps. If that doesn’t fix it, please ask on the discord server, or file an issue.
Bugs reports and code contributions welcome
If there are any problems or suggestions, please feel free to ask on the discord server or file an issue.
Also, please feel free to submit a pull request, if you have any code contributions in mind. Join the discord server for development-related discussions, and for helping other users.